Sealing cable openings in a raised floor is the best first step in creating efficient under floor cooling in a data centre.
Independently tested, the GTAG2 has the best air seal performance of any large brush grommet. Unlike other manufacturers, Air-Guard and Air-Block grommets are made from flame retardant V0 rated materials.
The GTAG2 double seal system – overlapping brushes and neoprene gasket work together to provide the best “no nonsense” air sealing cable grommet. The gasket is an air tight membrane which centres cables within the grommet preventing edge brush crush, the overlapping brush then seals around cables. The unit also comes supplied with all fitting hardware and more importantly a safety cover. This means the unit can be installed well in advance of computer racks without compromising safety. The GTAG2 is easy to cable and the neoprene gasket stretches to accommodate large cable bundles. All of this adds up to making the GTAG2 the best value large brush grommet on the market.
The GTAG2 is now the brush grommet of preference for many leading Data Centres and it’s easy to see why……
- Double air seal – Brush and twin layer gasket
- Flame retardant frame – V0 fire rated brush and gasket
- Free Hi-Vis SAFETY LID – Ideal during Data Centre fit-out
- Features “Better Seal” overlapping brush system plus alignment gasket
- Cut-out template and fitting hardware supplied
- Overall dimension – 275mm x 210mm x 38mm
If quality, performance and safety are important to you, select……
Air–Guard® “the cool choice”
Size: Cut Out Dimension 230mm x 165m Color: Black