Triad are acknowledged as the leading manufacturer of High Plume air grilles which provide controlled cooled air in a 360 degee pattern over the full height of the server cabinet. Triad panels with their “usable air dispersion” design create a virtual “Air Ceiling” that does not require pressurization, unlike fully roofed cold aisle constructions. Using air in a proper “dispersion” pattern creates a stratification boundary layer at around 2.1 metres (7 feet) that prevents hot air from re-entry and keeps cold air from disrupting the hot air return.
- Patented Technology
- Aerodynamic fins produce high plume even air dispersion
- Integrated lifting handles
- Heavy Grade Load Performance
- Adjustable corner jacks enabling the grille to fit almost all panel / pedestal types
- All the benefits of Cold Aisle containment without the drawbacks
For additional test data and field test surveys please contact our office, or go to www.triadfloors.com and see RIVER COOLING SYSTEM video.
- Overall Dimension 600 mm x 600 mm
- Cut Out Dimension 600 mm x 600 mm