- Overall Diameter – 112mm
- Cut Out Diameter – 90mm
- Cable Area Diameter – 30mm
- Depth – 38mm
The GT020 cable grommet combines strength, clever design and safety. The 2 part Air-Block® “snaps” around cables up to 30mm diameter. With no outer housing once the grommet is “opened” cables are freed from the unit. This unit can be positioned almost anywhere within the floor panel including at the panel edge using a “key hole” cut out.
- Made from flame retardant materials
- 2 part grommet snaps around cables to form a protective air sealed casing
- 2no. built-in quick action clamping arms hold the grommet in place. No more drilling and screwing
- Although quick to open the grommets lid can not be opened by “accident”
- Unit independently load tested up to 450kg on 25mm x 25mm point load without failure
- Unit suitable for both General Office and Data Centre installations
- Generous flange hides cut floor surface and carpet edges
Cable grommets are a simple and effective conduit through raised floor openings. While cable grommets should be installed out of normal foot traffic areas they should be capable of accepting minimal foot fall. All Gromtec cable grommets are designed with safety and robust performance in mind. We use flame retardant ABS plastic in the manufacture of our cable grommets. ABS is selected for its strength and long term performance characteristics and is used in many electronic products for these very reasons. Forming cut outs in raised floors can be undertaken in a number of ways. On large projects the access floor manufacturer will often factory cut the openings. On site, holes are either formed by jig saw or by using a hole saw. Gromtec work closely with one of the industry’s leading hole saw manufacturers to provide high quality bi-metal and carbide tipped hole saws, Carbide tipped saws, while more expensive, offer greater performance life and are less restrictive in terms of operating speeds. If you would like more information on this or any of our cable grommet products please contact us either by email or by phone.
Air-Guard® – the cooler choice